Welcome

This is where I display my Sims 2 creations and offer them for download!

MTS2: http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=1642364
Tumblr: http://decat2.tumblr.com/
Pinterest: https://au.pinterest.com/decat2/

My Policy:
-No Paysites please!
-You can recolour and include my meshes with your recolour, but please credit and link back here.
- You can convert my objects for other Sims games, but please credit and link back here.
-You may include my Items in lots, just credit me and link back here.
-Let me know what you do with my stuff! I like to know:)




Wednesday 5 December 2018

10 Year Anniversary- TS4 Objects


I’ve been creating for Sims 2 for 10 years (and one month)! To mark the occasion, I decided to get off my lazy bum, and finish up and share a bunch of things I’ve had in progress/done for ages. I am also sitting at 239 followers- maybe some goodies will bump that up to 250?

Part 4 (the final part) of my 10th anniversary gifts is converted TS4 objects!




Mostly in Deco-> Misc. except for wall mounted cow heads, skulls and drawings which are in wall deco, and two functional toy boxes in toys.

Some objects are by EA, others are by the talented creators at PlumbobTeaSociety. The Jock clutter is made by me from the TS2 Maxis Jock TV centre, I just threw it in because. Some items have recolours; the toddler slide has two recolours which aren’t showing up, if anyone knows how to fix it, feel free!

Special thanks @shastakiss and @lady-silverwolf (Couldn’t tag you for some reason) for helping me with GUID issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.