Welcome

This is where I display my Sims 2 creations and offer them for download!

MTS2: http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=1642364
Tumblr: http://decat2.tumblr.com/
Pinterest: https://au.pinterest.com/decat2/

My Policy:
-No Paysites please!
-You can recolour and include my meshes with your recolour, but please credit and link back here.
- You can convert my objects for other Sims games, but please credit and link back here.
-You may include my Items in lots, just credit me and link back here.
-Let me know what you do with my stuff! I like to know:)




Wednesday 27 September 2017

3to2 Game Consoles


After seeing a request at GOS, I tried my hand at converting these, as the only other custom consoles available all seem to be real life ones- Nintendo, PlayStation, Xbox etc. So, here are four TS3 Consoles converted to TS2, each available in black, grey and white:

 
 


The consoles aren’t recolourable, so the three colours of each one are stand alone objects, meaning there are actually 12 new game consoles here. All consoles use the same black controllers; these override the blue Maxis controller, so I’ve included a black recolour of the Maxis Console to match. (Also, I only just noticed that one of the consoles is sideways in the picture- don't worry, they all face the same way in game.)

Thanks to Srsly Sims, who converted them for TS4- It is easier to convert objects from TS4 than TS3, plus I don’t own ‘High End Loft Stuff’ which two of the consoles are from.

Also, a big thank you to Shastakiss, for finding a fix for the Material Definition (TXMT) to remove the green hue from these!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.