Welcome

This is where I display my Sims 2 creations and offer them for download!

MTS2: http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=1642364
Tumblr: http://decat2.tumblr.com/
Pinterest: https://au.pinterest.com/decat2/

My Policy:
-No Paysites please!
-You can recolour and include my meshes with your recolour, but please credit and link back here.
- You can convert my objects for other Sims games, but please credit and link back here.
-You may include my Items in lots, just credit me and link back here.
-Let me know what you do with my stuff! I like to know:)




Wednesday 5 December 2018

10 Year Anniversary- Clothing Recolours


I’ve been creating for Sims 2 for 10 years (and one month)! To mark the occasion, I decided to get off my lazy bum, and finish up and share a bunch of things I’ve had in progress/done for ages. I am also sitting at 239 followers- maybe some goodies will bump that up to 250?

Part 2 of my 10th anniversary gifts is a mega dump of Clothing Recolours!
-2 God Limping By Top Dresses, Sirah (CF-AF) and Shiloh (CF-EF) in colours other than GLB’s original greys;

- God Limping By Esther Bloomers (CF-AF) with Block feet and boots in cream/off White to go with the top dresses;

-CU cardigans in Blue, Black, Red, and Green;

-Amaryll Tuula Skirts for TF in Blue, Black, Red, Green and Grey;

-3to2 Buiogornio Attire with boots (yosif outfit) for CM-AM by God Limping By in the original texture (rented space)

-Skell lumberjack textures on separated tops for CU-AM/EM:

 
-CF Shawl dress by God Limping By with Skell’s Textures:

 
-female Toddler PJs/Everyday by cocomama in blue, purple and cream plus original pink added as pjs

-female Toddler apron dresses and sailor coats by cocomama in other sailor dress colours (blue/light blue/pink (original set is here: http://modthesims.info/d/282814 )

Not everything is pictured here, but there are pictures in the folders in the RAR- the recolours for each mesh are in separate folders, and all meshes are included.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.